Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Year End at Explanade

Today, my wife and I went to Esplanade to have our supper at the hawker center. Right after our supper, we both walked to the Esplanade’s field area to look at people rehearsal on the concert show for celebrating New Year count down (1st Jan 2008). We listened a few numbers of songs before we decided to go back home. And I managed to capture some photo using my cell phone N80i. Here you go.

The crowd watching the rehearsal show. It is like in “ko tai”.



This picture shows the crowd near the Hawker center.

3 comments:

welovepenang said...

Happy new Year and may all your dream come true ...

hope eveyrone will enjoy the party tonight...

me .. how to celebrate?.. Tidur kat rumah,,, hhaha

Kikey Loo said...

Happy New Year! (^.^)

Xiao-Kia said...

恭喜发财

 
ss_blog_claim=01e6fdcc2e6f04c24b1433592f1f1d72