Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ice-Cream

Since my mother is paying us a visit in Penang, we (myself, my wife, my sister and little Chloe) decided to bring her to Queensbay Mall for shopping. After we all feel tired of shopping and wanted to have a short rest, Haagen-Dazs ice cream’s corner is the one that attract our attention.

We ordered Fondue Ice cream because it is suitable for us (4 adults and 1 little kid) to share with. We dipped the ice cream balls or fruits into the melt chocolate and then right into our mouth it goes...yummy!

Well, this is the most expensive ice cream that I have been eaten in my life. It cost us around RM100 per-set.

3 comments:

Kikey Loo said...

how is the taste? RM100 so expensive leh..

Geralvin said...

wah, so expensive. why no comment one?nice or not?
i am just a passer by to search for nice food, haha, do come to my blog and leave a foot print

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 
ss_blog_claim=01e6fdcc2e6f04c24b1433592f1f1d72