Sunday, December 9, 2007

Organizing Penang Hokkien Gathering For Year 2008

Okay guys & gals out there, our 2008-CNY-Gathering is confirmed to be held in Pg Island and the details as below:
Time : 6:00pm
Date : 03 Feb 2008
Venue : Tutti Frutti Café Sdn BhdL1-01, Tesco Extra Sungai Dua, No. 675, Jalan Sungai Dua, 11700 Penang.

Hope PGHK friends can make yourself available on this particular day to have fun together with chit-chatting besides taking dinner of course and meet each other face to face. I'm pretty sure we have lots to chat for right! Anyone want to join this special day please provide your name with click on "reply" in PGHK forum, Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wan to join ,Xioa kia...Please add me....thank you..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Tht was a nice place!i like it!Me & jle have no problem on it & we are going to attend. TQ so much for doing all this.looking forwards to meet you all down there soon!

Anonymous said...

The place is neat & clean i would said. And a simple design. And no car park problem faced lo. And the most important is that the boss is allow us to hv chit chat right after our makan2. He is not going to chase us out after makan.

welovepenang said...

great place... i love their drunken chicken...

Kikey Loo said...

Hi, i'm one of the PGHK members. I gonna to link you on my blog.

By the way, that is a nice place for gathering. I wish after I go back Malaysia can have gathering with you guy, but i need one more year to go back.. aiz..

Xiao-Kia said...

nvm la kikey. We can meet in yr 2009 :)

KOKahKOK said...

o....who will be there? i will drop by b4 going to another palce for gathering.....ok?

Anonymous said...

Hello Xiao Kia, JLE told me abt the gathering, i am interested too, pls count me in but i am only free between 6-8.30pm, is it ok if i bring my 3 yr old along? I know Tesco Extra, is TF opposite Tesco Extra?

Thank you.

Jipunabor

 
ss_blog_claim=01e6fdcc2e6f04c24b1433592f1f1d72