Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gardening

My wife likes to do gardening but too bad we have no land for her to own her garden due to we stay in an apartment. So, she can only plant potted flowers and some potted vegetables like chili, tomatoes and edamame at our balcony.

I still remembered, in year 2005 my wife and I, we have a business trip to United States, we visited Goldsmith Seeds. At there, the flowers are blossom beautifully turns the whole atmosphere so colourful. There are so many types of flowers that we never seen before like the plant species that growing in low temperatures and we both were so attracted by those flowers. We are resides in tropical country – Malaysia, so tropical flowers are not really attracts us anymore...hah!

My wife wanted so much to buy back some of the flower’s seed but advice from my friend, it is better not to buy because we might get stuck in airport custom check point. Not to worry because now we can purchase the seeds online.


My wife potted flower blossom recently.


This is the flower at Goldsmith Seeds (US) - Year 2005.


This is the flower at Goldsmith Seeds (US) - Year 2005.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers beautifully turn the whole atmosphere so colorful.

 
ss_blog_claim=01e6fdcc2e6f04c24b1433592f1f1d72