Monday, July 21, 2008

My 2008 Birthday Cake

July 19 is my big day. My wife, my sister and I, we planned to celebrate my birthday at Thirty-Two Restaurant. My sister was the one who arranged the table reservation and others.

When the day comes, as usual I picked up my sister and her two-year old daughter, Chloe at their house and we straight away ahead to Thirty-Two. We reached our destination, we find our seat, ordered foods and beverages, we chats a lot, really have fun on that day.

While I was away from the table to bring Chloe to have a short walk, when I came back to my table, I was so surprised that the pianist is singing the Happy Birthday song for me and the waiter is placing down a lovely birthday cake right in front of my table. Wow! I was so touching and surprising!

I’m really happy on that day, thanks to my wife, my sister and little Chloe to make my birthday a special one.


This is the Thirty-Two Restaurant.



My lovely birthday cake and it is taste good.

1 comments:

K3ViN said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!! i'm late

 
ss_blog_claim=01e6fdcc2e6f04c24b1433592f1f1d72